Anyone can create a free course on Learnfly. If you want to charge students a fee for your courses, however, you will need to apply to become a premium instructor. The application is free, and is usually approved within 2 business days.
Apply to Become a Premium Instructor
- Start building a course.
- From the Course Roadmap click on Price & Coupons
- Click on here to complete your premium instructor application
Selecting Your Payout Method
Once you have entered your information and selected the promotional programs you would like to participate in, you will be prompted to select your payout method. Instructors can receive their payouts via PayPal or Payoneer.
To active a payout method for your Learnfly account, please follow the steps below:
- On the Payout Method page, select the payout method you wish to use by clicking on Log In for PayPal and Connect for Payoneer.
- You will be directed to the payment processor’s website, where you will authenticate and create a link to your Learnfly profile. If you do not have a PayPal or Payoneer account yet, you can also create a new account during this process.
There is no fee to become a premium instructor, and Learnfly does not charge any transactional fees when delivering payment to instructors. Learnfly does, however, keep a percentage of each sale depending on the transaction. Please click here to learn more about Learnfly's revenue share.
You can review any fees PayPal or Payoneer charge on their respective sites. Payoneer’s fees can also be reviewed during the payment application process.
Payments from PayPal are delivered directly to your PayPal account, which can in turn, be transferred to your bank account. Payoneer payments can be delivered to your local bank account or to your prepaid MasterCard®.
Changing Your Payment Method Preference
If you wish to change your payment method in the future, you can do so, by following these steps:
- Return to the Payout Settings page in your My Profile
- If you currently only have one payment method active, click on Log In for PayPal and Connect for Payoneer, beside the payment method you wish to add
- Once the request has been approved the payment method will be listed as Active
Once you have established connections with each payment method, you can select which payment processor you would like to deliver your payouts at anytime by clicking on the “Set Active” link. Active indicates that you will now receive payment through that vendor.
Changing the Account of a Payment Method
If you need to change the PayPal account you have registered for your payment method, you can do so by following these steps:
- Return to the My Profile, Payout Settings page.
- Click on Log In beside the PayPal icon
- After clicking Log In, you will be directed to PayPal’s website, where you will authenticate a different account, and generate a link to your Learnfly profile.
If you wish to change your credentials for your Payoneer account, however, you will need to contact Payoneer directly. You can contact Payoneer support by clicking here.
Contacting Paypal And Payoneer
If you encounter any issues while authenticating your account on PayPal or Payoneer, please contact their respective support teams for assistance. You can contact PayPal Support by clicking here, and Payoneer’s Support team by clicking here.